1. What is CBAK’s core business?
We are a leading global manufacturer of lithium-based battery cells. We produce battery cells that are the principal component of rechargeable batteries commonly used in cellular phones, smartphones, notebook computers, e-bikes, electric vehicles, power tools, uninterruptible power supplies, and portable consumer electronics such as portable media players, portable gaming devices, personal digital assistants, or PDAs, camcorders, digital cameras, and Bluetooth headsets.
2. What are CBAK’s ticker symbol and exchange?
Our ticker symbol is CBAK and our stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market.
3. When was CBAK founded?
China BAK Battery was established in 2001. The Company was listed on OTC.BB and later upgraded to Nasdaq in 2006.
4. How many of the Company’s shares are outstanding?
As of September 30, 2011, we have 63.8 million shares outstanding.
5. When is the next earnings release?
CBAK’s quarterly earnings reports are tentatively scheduled to be released 6 weeks following a quarter-end and 10 weeks following the year-end. All earnings releases are posted on our website.
6. What is CBAK’s fiscal year and corresponding quarter-end dates?
We operate on a fiscal year that ends on September 30. Quarters-end on: December 31 (Q1), March 31 (Q2), June 30 (Q3) and September 30 (Q4).
7. How can I get on an e-mail list to receive all press releases?
To automatically receive e-mail alerts on press releases, please click on E-mail Alerts and submit your e-mail address.
8. Who is CBAK external Investor Relations firm?
CCG Investor Relations
1325 Ave. of the <st1:country-region w:st="on">Americas, Suite 2800
New York, NY 10019
Tel: +1- 646 213-1915
9. Who is the Compnay’s Independent Chartered Public Accountant?
Certified Public Accountants, Hong Kong
Tel: +(852) 2806-3822
10. Who is CBAK’s external legal counsel?
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Louis A. Bevilacqua, Partner
New York, NY 10036
Tel: + 86 21 6137 7921